A few notes on changes to protocols at QCC due to COVID-19:
- We kindly ask that you provide your own mask/covering. If you do not have one or forget one, we will provide you with one for a small fee ($2).
- We will be sending you a COVID-19 screening email 24 hours before your appointment, we ask that you kindly fill out this survey. We will also be asking you the same questions in person upon your arrival. We apologize for the hassle and repetition!
- We will not allow any visitors to accompany you into the clinic unless they are required for your safety or a parent accompanying a minor patient.
- We ask that you arrive for your appointment only AT the time of your appointment. We will be asking patients to remain outside or in their vehicles until their scheduled appointment times. We also ask that you only bring essential items into the clinic with you.
- The washroom will be for emergencies ONLY.
- We ask that you pay by direct billing, credit card or debit card if possible to minimize contact surfaces. We will encourage patients to accept e-mail statements if possible.
- Because we will be significantly limiting the number of patients we see in a day, if you miss an appointment without calling/emailing to cancel, you will be charged the appointment fee.
- We would also like to remind patients that they have the option for a virtual visit should they feel more comfortable and the injury/issue permits it. If they have questions, they are welcome to contact the practitioner.